Who Am I?


Photobucket

Hello. I am Leonard Oliver. I am a teacher in Anzac, Alberta though I am from Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. Currently I reside in Fort McMurray, Alberta.

I am the father of two boys, Zachary and Devin. I am also the stepfather of two young adults, Alex and Timothy.

I owe my friend, Angelique for editing the Soul and Rex.

I hope you enjoy my stories.



Email me at leonard.oliver1972@hotmaill.com

Friday 13 July 2012

Title Change

Self publishing can be a hard thing to do. You need to accept criticism because sometimes the critic sparks the creativity inside you.

In saying that, I have decided to change the title and cover for Titanicium. It is the same book, but a newer image to help catch the eyes of the reader. I hope you enjoy. Thanks Trevor!

The electronic copy: Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

The paper copy: Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

Also, the final draft for The Soul is done. Now the long job of editing, editing and then editing.

I have too decided to change that cover. Please take a look below!

No comments:

Post a Comment